|Office Hours :
Please have a look at the selected tours that are published here. They represent just a small cross-section of our product range so if you don’t see what you are looking for here, just tell us what you have in mind we will get back to you with our suggestions.
All tours for individuals and groups must be requested and confirmation of requests will be advised to you within 24-48 hours (excluding Sundays and holidays).
Similarly, all reservations for hotels must be made in advance.
Where possible please supply alternative hotels / dates in case the first choice is unavailable and also please advise flight arrival details in order that reservation(s) can be retained.
All bookings can be made online, by email or by fax.
Educational Travel Center (ETC)
21/8 Krungthonburi Road, Klongtonsai, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600
Tel. (0)2-440-1971 to 82
Fax. 66-2-440-1989 to 90
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All prices are quoted in Thai Baht, US$ and Euro (please refer to our currency converter for exchange rate). Should there be any major fluctuation in the exchange rate or any significant increase in airfares, petrol or other costs as a result of actions by governments or official government bodies over which the company has no control ETC reserves the right to adjust published prices accordingly.
All prices are NET and subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
Hotel rates in package arrangements are based on standard or run-of-house accommodation and are inclusive of American breakfast, tax and service, unless otherwise stated.
All arrangements require full payment or a deposit to be received at least 60 days prior to commencement of the services. For individuals this will be 100% of the total price and for groups it will be between 50%-100% of the total price, depending on the arrangements booked. The final balance must be received no later than 30 days prior to the commencement, depending on services. This will be advised at the time of booking.
All payments can be made by bank draft or bank transfer to Educational Travel Center
||Educational Travel Center Ltd. Part.
| Account No.
| Bank Name
||Siam City Bank, Rajdamnoen Branch
| Bank Address
||28-32 5th Building, Rajdamnoen Klang Avenue, Bangkok 10200
| Swift code
Our prices are net and not inclusive of any bank charges (including charges incurred by intermediary banks). Please make sure that such charges are added to the amount to be remitted so that our bank receives the full value of the invoice without deductions.
Online payment by credit card is accepted as stated in the reservation forms.
• Published itineraries are only for guidance and are subject to change from time to time as necessitated by local conditions.
If, for whatever reason beyond the control of ETC, any arrangement already confirmed cannot be provided, the company’s liability shall extend only to offering a comparable alternative or refunding, partially or in full, monies paid for said arrangements.
• In a case where participants’ expectations do not match with the services rendered, it is the duty of the participants to notify this to ETC without delay and before the trip terminates so that we can take prompt action to correct any problems. Any request for reimbursement for unsatisfactory services made after the trip has terminated will not be considered.
• All information contained in this website is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form in part or in full, without permission. Doing so may result in criminal or civil action.
• All information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. ETC is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by changes made for whatever reason.
• Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message, which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
All clients booking package arrangements with ETC automatically receive accident insurance cover of up to a maximum of Bht.200,000, depending on the activities involved.
• Not exceeding BHT 200,000 per person for accidental death, loss of life, dismemberment, loss of sight, permanent disability, total temporary disability or partial temporary disability.
• Not exceeding BHT 100,000 per person for medical expenses in case of accident.
Where so indicated our programmes for individuals have guaranteed departures provided the minimum number of participants is reached. Reservations must still be made in advance however.
For groups, a complete and actual rooming list must be received by ETC no later than one month prior to commencement of the programme as a reconfirmation of all reservations. Without this ETC may be unable to retain the rooms as confirmed.
Cancellation procedure & conditions
In every case of cancellation, the cancellation is deemed complete only after you receive our acknowledgment in writing that the cancellation has been received and actioned by us. You will normally receive this acknowledgement within 2 working days at which time any cancellation charges will be advised. Without this confirmation the booking will be considered valid and any no-show charges will be due accordingly.
- Cancellation Charges for Individual Travelers in Thailand
ETC understands that cancellations are a part of the travel business. So we try to be as flexible as possible with our policy. Company operational and communication costs and direct charges which may be levied by our local providers, such as hotels, airlines, etc. will normally be charged to the client. We will always try to minimize any cancellation fees but we do recommend that clients carry adequate travel insurance to cover costs any cancellation charge that might arise.
During peak season travel times and for certain size groups there may be special cancellation fees so please inquire when booking.
After commencement of travel no refund either in full or in part, will be given for unused services included in the program unless curtailment is directly caused by ETC.
- 1.Cancellations received more than 30 working days prior to commencement of the package – no charge. Please refer to train reservation conditions below in case train journey is included in he program.
- Cancellations received 30-15 working days prior to commencement of the package – 50% of the package price with a minimum charge of equivalent to Baht 1,000 per person.
- Cancellation received 14-1 working days prior to commencement of the package – 100% of the package price.
- Once a package has commenced there will be no refund for any unused services should a client not complete the package as published.
Note: During high season, and some local holidays, cancellations received less than one month prior to commencement of the service may be subject to higher charges, possibly up to 100%. Where applicable these charges will be advised at the time of cancellation.
• Hotel Accommodation
During high season (November – April)
• 30 days before arrival, a minimum of one-night charge
• 15 days before arrival, a minimum of 10% of total booking charge
• 7 days before arrival or no show, a minimum of 100% of total booking charge
During peak season
• (20December – 15 Jan, festive seasons such as Chinese New Year which is normally around January to February, 10-15 April as Thai New Year, and additional period for Ko Samui is during 1Jun-15September)
• 60 days before arrival, a minimum of one-night charge
• 30 days before arrival or no show, a minimum of 100% of total booking charge
During Green season (May – October)
• 15 days before arrival, a minimum of one-night charge
• 7 days before arrival or no show, a minimum of 100% of total booking charge
Please note: Some hotels’ condition that do not relevant with the above condition will be advised accordingly at the time of booking.
• Train ticket reservation conditions
Kindly be aware that:-
• There are no tour operator rates for train bookings, therefore our ticket prices have our service charge added.
• We cannot secure a seat reservation on trains without purchasing the ticket and we will be able to do that only after the payment or deposit has been received. The fee for amending train tickets in 10% of the ticket price per person and only one change can be made.
• The fee for canceling a train ticket is 100% of the price.
• Train tickets can be purchased only 60 days prior to the date of travel. For bookings that involve a train journey and made more than 60 days in advance, our confirmation will apply only to hotel and tour services, not train reservations. When reaching 60 days in advance of the train journey we will make the required train reservations and give final confirmation of all services.
• For group bookings we always try to get seats for the whole group together in the same compartment but this cannot be guaranteed. This same principle applies to any additional participants that book after the original group booking.- Cancellation charges for group travel in Thailand
In general the conditions are the same as the above details. However these can vary according to the itinerary and will be advised at the time of cancellation.
- Cancellations charges for flight tickets and hotel reservations for onward travel
In general the conditions are the same as the above details. However these can vary according to the policy of each airline or hotel and will be advised at the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for individual and group travel in Indochina and Myanmar
- Cancellations received more than one month prior to tour departure US$150 per person for standard class tours and US$250 per person in the case of first class tours.
- Cancellations received one month or less but more than 15 working days prior to tour departure 50% of the tour price.
- Cancellations received 15 working days or less but prior to tour departure 100% of the tour price.
- No shows 100% of the tour price.
Amendment charges will be applied only when such charges are involved with ticketing services or imposed by the hotels included in the package or free stay booking.
EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL CENTER CO.,LTD.
21/8 Krungthonburi Road, Klongtonsai, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand.
Tel. +66 2 4401979, Fax. +66 2 4401989 E-mail : ETC Email
TAT License No. 14/00651
Copyright©2008 ETC. All rights reserved.
Appreciation to Tourism Authority of Thailand. Some of the photographs in this website are provided with the compliments of those who have joined our trips, Mr. Laurence Nelson, Mr. Soren Hammer and the Tourism Authority of Thailand .